The 2017 Schedule is HERE!
In an effort to keep the weekend funky fresh, and fun as hell, we've lined up a few awesome events, panels, and kickin' concerts just for you! Click the link below to see our full schedule.
2017 Panel submissions are now CLOSED!
The results are in! Check out our schedule and get out your highlighter! We had TONS of submissions, and after hours of deliberation, we've got a wide variety of panels for your attending pleasure.
Which panels are you most excited for???
Download a full PDF of the Panel Submission Guidelines here, or read through them below!
Panel Submission Guidelines
- 1. You must be at least 16 years of age in order to submit or take part in a panel. Anyone planning to run an 18+ event must be at least 18 years of age. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- 2. Badge compensation for panels run is given only after having completed 3 hours of paneling. Compensation will not be given until the end of the weekend, and only after having run all of your scheduled panels successfully. Only the registered Head Panelist and one co-panelist are eligible for compensation. These names must be the same names used on the submission form.
**IN ORDER TO RECEIVE PANELIST BADGE COMPENSATION, YOU MUST COMPLETE 3 TOTAL HOURS OF PANELING THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND.**
- 3. Panel acceptance is based on a combination of content, subject, presentation, and overall preparedness. However, if we receive too many panels on the same topic, or about the same series, we may be forced to eliminate one or more. This would be in no way a reflection of your panel itself, and in the case of repeat topics, panels will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- 4. We will only be able to provide for you equipment that you have requested ahead of time. We will not be able to bring equipment in at the last minute, so make sure you specify if you need additional gear beyond a microphone.
- 5. All panelists are REQUIRED to have a badge.
- 6. Please be sure to show up for your panel on time. You will not be given extra time for your own tardiness, and will be expected to complete your panel by the end of the allotted time. This is to make sure things run smoothly from start to finish and that there are no delays in our programming.